Saturday, July 17, 2010

If you continue...

I was pondering over these words of Jesus Christ

Luke 11.24-26

‘When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it wanders through waterless regions looking for a resting-place, but not finding any, it says, “I will return to my house from which I came.” When it comes, it finds it swept and put in order. Then it goes and brings seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and live there; and the last state of that person is worse than the first.’

then I remembered by the inspiration.

So Jesus said to those who believed in him, "If you obey my teaching, you are really my disciples; you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:31-32)

How does these words set you free?

These are the revelations 

If you have the threat of seven worse demons, you need seven times greater Mercy and grace.

And if threat continues in the multiples of seven, You need the Mercy in the multiples of seven. 

Now the Lord is an Ocean of mercy. His mercy is so enormous that the numbers of evil power altogether becomes totally insignificant. Therefore, Salvation is sure if you seek. [One need to choose. Read more at https://yehoshua.faith/mercy/ - an article placed below the videos]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Net800: If you continue...

Net800: If you continue... : "I was pondering over these words of Jesus ChristLuke 11.24-26‘When the unclean spirit has gone out of a p...